Bollywood actress Richa Chadha and actor Ali Fazal are going to get married this month. Every day new information is coming about their marriage.
Image Credit Source: Instagram
Bollywood actress Richa Chadda and actor Ali Fazal are going to get married in Mumbai soon. According to sources, both will tie the knot on October 6. It is going to be a grand wedding, the preparations of which are in full swing. The wedding venue has been selected. Along with Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha are going to wear some clothes and there are going to be many kinds of performances. Information on these issues has come forward.
- Delhi based wedding planner ‘Taylor Made’ organized the event. He will host the event in Delhi and Mumbai.
- It is heard that Richa Chadda and Ali Fazal’s concert will feature many unique performances.
- Friends of Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha will perform 15 different performances.
- Richa Chadha and Ali Fazal will also perform, but they haven’t started rehearsing for it yet. He will plan after September 24, what kind of work to do.
- For both important works, the couple will carry labels from Indian and international designers. There is no designer who is designing clothes for her.
- There are 5 different designers, including 3 Indian and 2 international designers, who are designing dresses for both different occasions.
The program will start from September 30
The couple will begin their wedding ceremony in Delhi on September 30 and conclude in Mumbai on October 7. The wedding to be held in Mumbai will see close family and friends. Besides, there will be two grand receptions in Delhi and Mumbai on October 2 and 7. According to reports, the wedding will take place in a hotel in South Mumbai. It is said that Bollywood people will attend this reception in Mumbai.
Also appeared on the cover of Femina magazine
Before the wedding, the couple recently appeared on the cover page of a famous magazine. The two posed as a royal couple for Femina’s cover page and looked absolutely stunning this time around. Ali and Richa were styled in regal Indian ethnic wear, designed by designer JJ Vallay for the September Wedding special edition of Femina India magazine. In the picture, Richa is seen lying down with Alia in her lap, smiling.